Everything you need to know about finding a home in Britain and maintaining it, including heating, electricity, water and repairs. If you have only recently moved to this country, take a look at the Moving to Britain page for information about supermarkets, clothes stores, bank accounts and more.

& buying

& water

Read more about managing a home

Read more about how to get rid of items

Was this useful?